Hey everyone,
Here are some thoughts on a few of the posts I've read.
To Joe: The article you mentioned wherein 2nd graders are using digital storytelling is amazing to me! I would not have thought it would be practical at such a young age but maybe this is just my own bias of being someone not raised with electronic gadgets as a daily part of life. I think the idea is fascinating, though.
To Aimee: It sounds like the interviews went well at the football game. Regarding Welcome Wilson, Sr., I'm glad he is available for a longer interview. I could have come in the morning around 9, or about 5 that day but it sounds like there's already a group together so that is good.
About the Library of Congress Websites: Ah, they are undergoing maintenance at the moment so I will check back later and post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is a great way to combine your thoughts!
ReplyDeleteI'm playing catch up at the moment so I'll try to get to Joe's post today. Aimee has really stepped up to this one (Mr. Wilson interview). We'll talk about it some more on Wednesday.
I've had to change the link for the LOC websites. I'll try to get that up today.