Sunday, August 28, 2011

Help Help

Hi Guys,


I am having a hard time making my way around Blogger. I can read other blogs but I can't comment. I cannot even post a comment on my own blog but somehow I've gotten to this screen so I am running with it!! : ) Also, I don't know how to send out invitations. I apologize for not being so good at this, but I look forward to learning.

Thank you for your comments on my blog. As for talking about band--well, I have a couple of motivations for this one. I have a friend in Killeen who told me he used to attend UH. This friend is in his 70s I suppose, and of course I thought of him when I heard about the assignment.

Anyway, I've enjoyed reading your blogs. You have thought of some very interesting themes.

2 comments:

  1. Sandra,

    Please try to make me an owner on your blog and I will help you set it up.

    thanks,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Sandra... it seems like we're all experiencing little hiccups, no matter how familiar we may be with Blogger!

    ReplyDelete